With AI the new battleground for innovation and development, no country wants to be left behind. But with the announcement last July of president Xi Jinping’s plans to build a US$152.5 billion AI industry by 2030, China is openly staking more than most on becoming a leading player in the field.
While the US is still ahead at present, consulting firm Frost Sullivan’s greater China president, Neil Wang, believes that China has good...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events