- Akihiro Hino, president & CEO, Level-5 Inc.
- Andrew Millstein, president, Walt Disney Animation Studios
- Asako Hoshino, SVP, Nissan Motor
- Chuck Porter, co-founder & chairman, CP+B
- Daichi Suzuki, commissioner, Japan Sports Agency
- Dan Neary, VP Asia-Pacific, Facebook
- Davis Lin, head of strategy, Tencent
- Karim Temsamani, VP Asia-Pacific, Google
- Keith Reinhard, chairman, DDB Worldwide
- Masahiko Uotani, president & CEO, Shiseido
- Paul Yonamine, country general manager & president, IBM Japan
- Umang Shah, director, global social media and digital marketing, Campbell’s
The Advertising Week Asia conference will take place at Roppongi Midtown in Tokyo between 30 May and 2 June. It follows events in New York, where it began, and London.
Proceedings will begin with an invitation-only creative academy operated by Tokyo-based agency Tugboat. An opening gala on the evening of 31 May will take place at the Zojo-ji temple, a historic location close to Tokyo Tower and Shiba Park.
In a statement, Yoshihiko Kasamatsu, who is responsible for the event in Japan, said Asia had “never seen anything like Advertising Week”.
Matt Scheckner, CEO, added in the statement: “Advertising Week Asia reflects the same spirit of collaboration we have in New York City and London, and we are proud to stage the third major global edition in Tokyo”.
Advertising Week has been in operation in the US since 2004. It is produced by Stillwell Partners.