Global advertising spend is predicted to hit $558 billion in 2018, increasing by $23 billion at a rate of 4.3%, according to GroupM’s This Year, Next Year’ media and marketing forecast.
The growth figure is not too far off from the 4.1% predicted by Zenith in its latest forecast report, released around the same time, which predicts a slightly higher number, $578 billion, for total ad spend by the end of 2018. The Zenith...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events