Jobs recently published an open letter on Apple's website criticising Flash for causing Apple products to crash and drain their batteries.
Adobe has struck back with full-page ads in newspapers including the Financial Times as well as on various technology sites.
The tongue-in-cheek ads read We love Apple...what we don't love is anybody taking away your freedom to choose what you create, how you create it and what you experience on the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events