The agency will be responsible for promoting Acer’s new platform, Alive.
The global number two in the PC market has worked with different agencies on a global level. It has worked with Leo Burnett on its global advertising account.
However, it has also hired agencies in local markets. In 2008, the computer company awarded its US$3 million Thai media and advertising business to McCann WorldGroup.
In Singapore, Acer has worked with Ace Dayton...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events