The Association of Australian Convention Bureaux AACB has appointed Michael Matthews, CEO of the Canberra Convention Bureau, as its new president. The news follows the recent resignation of Karen Bolinger from the Melbourne Convention Bureau as well as her position as director and president of AACB.
Matthews is joined on the executive by Damien Kitto, CEO of the Adelaide Convention Bureau as vice president, Brett Fraser, CEO of Brisbane Marketing as treasurer, and Lyn...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events