Association meetings have the ability to exchange knowledge not just among delegates, but also among local communities. According to Jane Vong, senior manager, Asia, for meetings industry advisors GainingEdge, groups travelling to a destination for association meetings should make use of their skills and knowledge by passing them down to local communities.
For instance, if thousands of experts have flown into a destination for a large cybersecurity event, they could go into schools to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events