For many Japanese creatives, forging a career in the US or Europe seems daunting. It means overcoming linguistic and cultural hurdles that locals don’t need to worry about. But for some, the opportunity to make a mark in the wider world by bringing their own unique perspective is something worth fighting for.
Yuri Suzuki is one such person. The experience and sound designer became a partner at Notting Hill-based Pentagram, one of the world’s most...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events