Coined in 2017 by the founder of China’s e-commerce giant Alibaba, Jack Ma, the concept of new retail’ has proven to be revolutionary. Put simply, it’s about how the consumer’s shopping journey is no longer defined as either online or offline but is now simultaneously both.
Much has been written about how shopping in China is more technologically advanced than it is in the West, but at what point did China’s tech surpass the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events