China is a top priority for most global companies. Chinese investments in Europe and North America in 2016 surpassed the GDP of Hungary, and at current growth rates will be the biggest producing nation in the world in less than 10 years.
Not only are Chinese companies you’ve never heard of buying up many household names including IBM, AMC, Morgan Stanley, Hilton, and Skyscanner, but Chinese consumer brands have also surpassed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events