The World Federation of Advertisers’ survey, run in partnership with The Observatory International, compared agency views with multinational clients across 12 sectors.
Just one in eight 12 percent of brands said they provide separate briefs for each department or agency, half as many as three years ago when it was 24 percent.
However, 44 percent of clients are now briefing with a common master brief, and another 44 percent with a single...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events