China marketers lengthening agency relationships: R3
Marketers in China have stepped down from using 14 agencies in 2012 to eight on average in 2013 to execute marketing work. Related to this, the length of time marketers engage agencies has increased 15 per cent over the past two years, reaching 3.2 years.
While still the world’s ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.