“We’re number one in Vietnam, leading in Taiwan and in Hong Kong with 124 million unique users across Asia-Pacific,” Yahoo’s Asia-Pacific vice-president of marketing Jeff Han tells Campaign.
Yahoo’s focus and popularity in these markets, continues Han, lies in its status as a “premier digital media company” focusing on content creation. “It’s what we’re good at. For example, Lady Gaga created a video for us promoting her concert in Indonesia,” said Han. Interviews...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events