Thailand-based home-furnishings retailer HomePro, with BBDO Bangkok, claims to have developed furniture items in colours that provide a 71 contrast ratiothe better for visually impaired people to see them.
The eternally optimistic creature in Ad Nut believes that this is a genuine effort to create a product that fills a void for a group of people whose needs aren't usually considered.
The crusty, bitter cynic in Ad Nut...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events