Most food delivery surprises are not good. For Ad Nut, most of them involve food being delivered to the wrong branch address, missing side orders of seeds, or poor substitutions of oversalted peanuts for the roasted hazelnuts listed quite clearly on the original order.
Halloween and April Fool's however, offer some opportunity for more fun surprises, and last night Ogilvy Singapore and KFC took advantage, with the help of other WPP agencies Geometry, OPR and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events