Samsung today launches a new global brand campaign created by Leo Burnett Chicago.
The campaign arrives at the start of a year that will see enormous transformation with the launch of Samsung’s upcoming products, according to the company. So among several still-futuristic scenarios, such as handheld ultrasound and remote robotic tattooing, the 60-second ad shows glimpses of Samsung's much talked-about foldable displays.
'Que Será Será' epitomizes Samsung’s mission to see the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events