Ad Nut is as tired of a bad gimmick as the next creature, and there’s no shortage of them in adland. But every now and then, a tech-based campaign comes along that makes Ad Nut’s whiskers twitch into a smile, together with the thought ok, that’s gimmicky, but fun.
So fair play to Bangalore-based creative tech company AliveNow, for its latest effort to promote car brand Mahindra’s XUV300 sports utility vehicle. Using Facebook...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events