Pattison spoke at Campaign Asia-Pacific's Media360Summit on 25 February. This is the first in a series of many videos we will be publishing to give everyone a chance to see inside this invitation-only event.
- 1:50 Artificial intelligence and leadership virtures
- 4:35 Leadership styles: baby boomers, Gen X, Gen Y
- 12:00 Why would people want to follow you?
- 13:00 Empowering talent: charisma isn't enough
- 19:00 Does being a woman matter in the way that you lead?
- 23:00 Diversity drives better business results
- 26:00 Taking the best of male and female leadership
Leadership must tackle unconscious bias: Lindsay Pattison
MEDIA360 SUMMIT – As any media professional knows, their industry is constantly changing. At the summit in Hong Kong, Maxus’s global CEO Lindsay Pattison suggested people are failing to update their leadership style accordingly.
|All Media360Summit coverage|
You might also like: