Unilever’s Indian unit, Hindustan Unilever, along with activation agency OgilvyAction, branded rotis’ a form of Indian bread with a message about handwashing before eating. The objective of the campaign was to raise awareness and reduce the incidence of Diarrhoea in the country.
The campaign aimed to stamp 2.5 million rotis, an ambitious goal for which HUL partnered with more than 100 restaurants in the area. The message stamped into the bread read, Lifebuoy se...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events