The study shows an industry struggling with a wide range of problems including flawed frequency capping, repetition of bundled ad inventory, non-existent data to support cross-device pricing, and more.
In the 'Dive Video' study, OMD China, AdMaster and Mintel explored both watching behaviour and advertising effectiveness. It goes a step beyond other studies we've seen that mainly focus, at a rather superficial level, on time spent and penetration.
As video becomes...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events