Handloom Picture Company's Ram Subramanian has initiated Dear Neighbour, a social-media movement to improve the relations between Indians and Pakistanis.
The initiative, which invites people from the two countries to post velfies video selfies on its Facebook page, was launched with a three-minute film titled Pause.
The film urges people from both sides of the border to initiate a conversation. It compares the walls between homes to that of the wall between...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events