'Fatal Recognition' may sound like the title of a noir thriller you'd find deep into an extended Netflix scrolling session. But it's actually an app, produced by Cheil Hong Kong along with The Hong Kong Stroke Association, that supposedly detects early signs of a stroke and offers to alert both emergency services and user-defined contacts.
The work has many of the hallmarks of award bait It's being promoted in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events