Playing himself, Kapoor uses a clicker to record the number of times he’s able to grab female and male attention thorugh the course of a day. From the gymnasium to a movie set, he records 147 clicks and feels satisfied with himselfuntil he discovers he had only a fraction of the clicks attained by his driver. The spot ends with a shot of the driver liberally applying Axe Blast at the start of the day.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events