This is some pretty great public-interest work by Grey Group Australia on behalf of the Missing Persons Advocacy Network A series of artists working with families on storytelling paintings that are every bit as vibrant as the missing people they describe.
It immediately makes one wonder why missing-person images have always been plain headshots, devoid of anything that would make you care about the actual person.
In addition to displaying some...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events