The new campaign aims to break category convention with a focus on Expressi’s diverse range of blends, BMF said. The 60-second television spot is supported by cinema, outdoor and online.
“We thought we could talk about a premium coffee product and take it to somewhere a little more refreshing by injecting Aldi’s quirky tone of voice,” said Carlos Alija and Laura Sampedro, ECDs at BMF.
BMF partnered with South...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events