For all brands struggling to understand their data, it’s critical to start at the very beginning and do the simple things correctly, according to Red Bull’s Southeast Asia head of marketing.
Speaking at the recent Re.Con Malaysia conference, held in partnership with Ada, Edmund Lee said his company saw an incredible turnaround in fortunes simply by making sense of their data. Setting the scene, Lee said in 2017 Red Bull Malaysia’s market share shrank, and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events