As conventions of the meetings world shift beyond the 9-5 boundaries, Suntec Singapore is riding on that wave by keeping its doors open at all times. As more multinationals work in sync with different time zones and requests for all-night events are on the up, CEO for Suntec Singapore Arun Madhok spearheaded the decision to make the centre run 247.
“We’ve seen parties going all night long and starting very late on a Saturday...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events