It has become almost a given for auto shows and launches to go down the digital path. However, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class launch in Taichung carried out by SMS Group last September was “decisively undigital” as there was no VR headset or game console in sight.
Instead, the Taiwanese city’s National Theatre was converted into a pop-up gym with built-in courts for basketball, table-tennis and tennis. The latter two games were played with a novelty element...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events