According to executives at YR, the agencies will be in charge of the company’s master brand website, as well as the activation for Remy Martin’s sponsorship of the Cannes Film Festival.
It is understood the incumbent was a local agency. Campaign Asia-Pacific couldn’t confirm the name of the agency by press time.
“YR and VML Qais showed an in-depth understanding of our market and category as well as wonderful creative...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events