While still one of the biggest smartphone players in China and beyond, Xiaomi is positioning itself not as a hardware vendor, but an internet service company.
It is accomplishing that task through the MIUI operating system. With a reach of more than 224 million active users globally, MIUI, fast evolving...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events