The facility will serve as a global hub based in Singapore. It will hire, train and mentor talent in data analytics. It will give analysts access to a range of resources and proprietary measurement tools, and operate as a “development lab”, according to a statement from Wunderman.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific at Spikes Asia where he presented on the agency's talent-acquisition efforts, Wunderman’s regional president Martin Conneen pointed to a “greater need for people...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events