Dow Jones is renaming its branded-content arm, WSJ Custom Studios, which will be known as 'The Trust - The Wall Street Journal Barron's Group'.
Will Misselbrook, formerly of Condé Nast, Coach and BBH New York, was named creative director of The Trust, and a new editorial director is due to be announced shortly. Steve Nottingham, who was EVP managing director of Dentsu Aegis Network in New York, has been hired as general manager. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events