Finding an advertising job doesn’t come easy. You have to refresh your resume, practice your greatest weakness answer in the mirror, and whip out your take-me-serious interview shoes. Oh, and let’s not forget the repetitive rejection you face by agencies who miss out on your obvious talent. It’s hard work.
When you finally land a job, you’re so happy to be off the market You share your good news with the world via Snapchat, and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events