A lot has been said recently about the future of agencies. What started as a push from creative agencies to bring in media services has recently shifted to full-scale murmurs of clients taking sole responsibility of data and recently McDonalds have thrown pitches direct to media agencies and publishers alike.
This constant roundabout of “where next” has been driven by the emergence of endless media vehicles where disruptive messages can be avoided. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events