The announcement of Alibaba’s first official Australian headquarters in Melbourne earlier this year was met with much enthusiasm by local media. To industry observers the opening of a physical presence for the e-commerce giant in the region doesn’t come as a surprise. In fact, Alibaba’s B2C arm, Tmall Global has been busy working with bigger local brands such as Woolworths and Chemist Warehouse to build their presence for almost a year now.
And the results...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events