The WFA World Federation of Advertisers has announced major changes to its structure in order to encourage adoption of the measures set out in its Global Media Charter.
The organisation has appointed Gerry D’Angelo, global media director at PG, as co-chair of the WFA’s Media Forum, a community of client-side global media directors within WFA’s membership. The other co-chair is Ben Jankowski, SVP of global media at MasterCard.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events