Brands are finally starting to come around to seeing the enormous value of experiential. But that doesn’t mean that the industry has solved the problem of how to quantify the success of these pop-ups, retail builds, and other physical experiences. As a result, it’s still not getting the traction it deserves from more traditional and business-driven marketing leaders. And their objections aren’t without merit. They need to see the data and ROI. Like Jerry Maguire, they...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events