SPIKES ASIA - Today is not about building super social brands or talking about likes and followers. It's about talking about social and its human meaning, said Andy Wilson, head of strategy for BBDO and Proximity Asia.
Speaking on day 2 of the festival, Wilcon touched on how social media hasn't empowered social lives and the record level of isolation and loneliness in the world today. The worrying part is that the younger...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events