Vietnam is a country of contrasts, says Tom Guerin, managing director for TBWAGroup Vietnam, where everything is same same, but different
In most countries current generations feel they live in a different world, and think differently, from previous generations. In Vietnam this is exponentially the case.
Many of the country’s changes are obvious while others are more subtle. But traditional values still greatly impact modern consumer mindsets, so how can...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events