On the eve of its 15th birthday, Google made a subtle announcement about the “Hummingbird” update to its algorithm, which went live roughly a month ago. Hummingbird is the biggest update that Google has made to search for some years, and will change the way that we interact with the search giant for years to come.
According to Amit Singhal, Google’s senior vice president of search, this update affects over 90 per cent of all...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events