SINGAPORE - Twitter will transition its advertiser sales support and media partnerships from Hong Kong to its regional headquarters in Singapore, but denied a claim that is closing its Hong Kong office.
The firm’s MD of Greater China, Kathy Chen, will continue to be based in Hong Kong.
“We are not closing our Hong Kong office,” a spokesperson told Campaign Asia-Pacific. “Greater China is an important part of our commitment and network...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events