Donald Trump has damaged Chinese consumer sentiment towards buying US property and stocks, travelling to the US and studying in the US.
This is according to a joint study by China Skinny and Findoout, which surveyed 2,000 consumers across China in late February.
The three categories mentioned above were the most negatively impacted out of 15 studied, with net sentiment declines of 17.7 percent, 13.9 percent and 10.0 percent, respectively....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events