The winning score of 63 points was one of the highest ever recorded, and not one but two agencies managed this tally. It was the first-ever tie for top position in the agencies table. The joint winners were McCann Melbourne and Wieden Kennedy Portland and New York, but the basis for their triumphs were very different.
Of McCann’s 63 points, all but two came from one single campaign...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events