Tracking back to 2001, Fox’s Sports Network is the Grand Prix winner for four of its commercials titled China’, Turkey’, Russia’ and India’. The series features a news segment on local sporting events that only the locals care about. Agency Cliff Freeman and Partners is behind the ad.
Nike’s Tag’ by Wieden Kennedy Portland topped the charts in 2002. The agency turned the entire city into a game zone for tagging anyone...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events