Sampson used the Leo Burnett Earth Hour’ campaign for WFF as an example of how creativity can solve any problem, be it political, personal or environmental. He also highlighted various approaches to creative problem solving, including Pizza Hut’s opening of a virtual store in the EverQuest online game, Mattel’s opening up of the accessories market for its Barbie brand and Canadian legislature’s attempts to lessen factory pollution in its rivers.
But as much...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events