For a decade at least, a major topic among marketers in Asia has been Brand China'. If only the nation would improve its image overseas, our thinking has gone, China's diplomatic leverage would grow, its worldwide commercial opportunities would explode, and its companies would be thrust into the ranks of the Fortune 500.
The idea that branding could speed the destiny of the world's largest nation offers marketers self-affirmation and comfort. But if history is any guide, the case...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events