As we kick off the year of the dragon, it’s clear that the display advertising industry is experiencing a renaissance. Once dominated by static banner-size images, display ads today are far richer, more dynamic, and more interactive than their early ancestors. They run on a wide range of devices like smartphones and tablets. And unlike the pop-ups we all remember, today’s display ads increasingly engage and entertain which means people actually want to watch them.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events