PwC Australia is making a minority investment in new Australian agency Thinkerbell.
The shop was founded in June by former Cummins Partners employees Adam Ferrier, Jim Ingram and Ben Couzens see Why on earth would you name your agency 'Thinkerbell'.
Russel Howcroft, PwC Australia’s chief creative officer said the agency is a great fit with PwC's belief that strategic marketing and powerful ideas can drive growth.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events