It was hoped that the shift towards digital consumption would mean media measurement becoming more accurate. Yet for all the advanced technology that’s meant to determine exactly who is consuming what, where, when and how, brands are more confused than ever.
Dentsu Aegis Network has forecast that Asia-Pacific will lead global digital ad spend this year, with growth expected to increase by 4.2%. But with more argument and incongruity regarding measurement stats than ever...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events