Back in 1978, agency Davidson Pearce created a launch campaign for a little-known margarine spread called Krona that pushed the product’s butter-like qualities. The brand quickly built up market share, mainly taking sales from more established butter brands. And while Krona as a brand name may have long since disappeared from British supermarket shelves - ironically replaced by the I can’t believe its not butter’ stable of brands - its legacy remains as the first campaign in the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events